KPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has extended the application date for the recruitment of 1279 posts. Now the candidates can apply for this recruitment till 30 April. Under this recruitment, KPSC will select candidates for the post of Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant. Earlier, the last date to apply was set to 9 April.
Selection of candidates for the posts of Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant will be done on the basis of written examination and interview. The pay scale of the selected candidates will be from 21400 to 42000 rupees. It is mandatory for the youth applying for this recruitment to have a 12th pass certificate from any recognized institution as well as a certificate or diploma in ITI.
|Name Of the Post||No. of the Post||Age of the Post|
|Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant (RPC)||1080 Post||18-35 years|
|Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant (HK)||199 Post||18-35 years|
KPSC Junior Assistant Fee
|Fee – 635||Fee – 335||Fee 00|
According to the new official notification, the last date to apply has been extended to 30 April 2020. To apply, candidates have to visit the official website Offical website – kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Candidate can read full notification before apply online
KPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Impotent Link
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 – 353 Technician Grade-II, UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 – 353 Technician Grade-II, Staff Nurse & Various Vacancy
- Bihar Amin Online From 2020 Bihar Amin syllabus
- KPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
- HSL Recruitment 2020 Hindustan shipyard recruitment
- BHEL Recruitment 2020-Medical Consultant Posts, Apply Offline, for 06 Part-Time Medical Consultant Posts
- UP Lockdown E Pass Online Form 2020
- MPHC HJS Pre Admit Card 2020
- UPRVUNL Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar BPSC Assistant Engineer Online Form 2020